At the end of each service cycle, the ion exchange resin is regenerated with sodium chloride solution, after which the units is ready for the next service cycle. For larger plants, a brine measuring tank is provided, and a fully automatic Softner comprising of automatic multiport valvesis recommended .Automaitc preparation of brine and automatic regeneration facility is also available.
Standard equipments is available to soften water, upto a maximum flow rate of 275m3/h.
• The series of softeners are attractive, compact, easy to operate & maintain, & use international quality materials of construction, introduced for the first time in India.
• Softeners are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode.
• Easy to install and operate.
• Produces clear ,soft and non – scale forming water.
• Low operating costs.
• Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
• Boiler feed.
• Textile processing.
• Beverage production.
• Cooling water make-up.
• Hospitals, hotels, laundries & air-conditioning plants.
• One Mild Steel/FRP pressure vessels provided with an inlet distribution, an outlet collecting system and a brine distributor. Mild Steel vessels is painted externally with a protective coat of red oxide and internally with anti-corrosive bituminous paint
• One set of control valves, with all piping to inlet and outlet terminals.
• One combined salt tank/brine measuring tank, provided with brine suction piping with adjustable indicating clamps, hydraulic ejector and control valves.
• One orifice board for indicating wash and rinse flow rates (to be fitted in the drains sump.)
• One charge of softener cat ion exchange resin with supporting under bed.
• One hardness test kit for testing the softened water.
One set of fittings for concrete salt saturator, wherever applicable, to be constructed by the clients.